Any textile and fibre group in the greater Christchurch area, (that has been in existence for at least a year) can apply to become a member of the Network. Applications must be in writing-email is fine. Member groups have a delegate on the committee. The application will be considered at the following Committee meeting.
- Free listing in our Brochure
- Free page on TAFAN Website
- Promotion of your group’s events through our newsletter, website and Facebook page
- Newsletters (via email) highlighting local events & news
- Minutes of committee meeting if requested
- Vote at Annual General Meetings
We are highly supportive of education and training in textile and fibre arts, and in working collaboratively. In the future we hope to have a venue set up for textile and fibre arts available for hire at community rates.
In return, we request your support with display items & occasional assistance with events.
This is individual membership and is open to anyone in the greater Christchurch area.